Tuesday, May 4, 2010

hey.


i'm a 17-year-old girl called Mary, and this is my blog.
i love music, writing, reading, inspiration posts, fashion, lists, and more =)
i made this blog a while ago, but forgot about it (because that's what sometimes happens with me), but now i'm officially going to get this going. i hope.

i'm one of those people would call a "good girl" or a "dork".
i don't drink, i don't smoke, i don't do drugs; i've never been kissed by a boy or by someone i actually like.
i live in my own world; i listen to Manic Street Preachers, The Beatles, Regina Spektor, Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, Joy Division, Ellie Goulding, and many others who inspire me with their songs.
i make-believe almost every single day when i'm alone, because it's fun and takes my mind off things.
tumblr is my addiction, livejournal, blogspot and weheartit are my main sources for inspiration.
i hope you'll enjoy my blog ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment